The Central Inspection
Inspection is a Public Administration Connected to the council of
Ministers, and handles according to its rules and law of construction the
following tasks :
Monitoring the actions of the public administrative departments to insure
that they are performed according to rules and regulations. It also
monitors the punctuality and discipline of its personnel. This is achieved
by means of the different specialties inspectors: Financial,
administrative, educational, engineering, health, social and agricultural.
- Working to improve the methods of administrative action.
- Giving consultation to the authorities spontaneously and according to
- Coordinating the common actions between several public administrative
- Organizing the rent of buildings for all administrative departments that
submit to the monitoring of the court of Account (Research and Guidance
- Handling bidding processes that are related to public civil
administrative departments (Bids Department).
- Administrative Inspection.
Other Important Links:
Last updated 10/01/2000